• Maintains the cleanliness of all Galley Outlets, Pot & Dish Washing Machines and any adjacent areas assigned to the Food & Beverage Department in compliance with company standards and expectation
• Must be able to work with any cleaning machinery, assigned by his supervisor. Training for the different machinery onboard will be provided.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of all cleaning Equipment and any other ship’s property that he/she is working with.
• Must be responsibly minded for the breakage and loss of any equipment and ensure protective measures are followed to reduce it.
• Report any equipment malfunction, damage or breakage to his supervisor.
• Handle all the Cleaning materials, chemicals, and machinery necessary for the daily operation with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment if needed and according to the instructions received.
Please Register or Login to Apply
Carnival Cuise Line